DRINKING WATER SYSTEMS
Whether you have municipally supplied water or private well water, Anderson can help your home produce better quality water for a fraction of what bottled water costs. There are no heavy bottles to lug or deliveries to schedule. Just turn on the faucet and enjoy. Whatever you desire to be removed from your water, whether it be lead, iron, fluoride, hexavalent chromium 6, nitrates, mercury, bacteria, pharmaceuticals, sulfur, iron or any of the other many contaminants, Anderson can remove them. Anderson’s highly trained water technicians will recommend options, including reverse osmosis filtration, ultraviolet filtration, alkaline filters, etc. We’re dedicated to helping you find the right solution for your family and your home. Everyone should have access to clean, pure tasting drinking water. Clean water is healthy water, and hydration is a key ingredient to health. It is a well-known fact that the cleaner the water, the better we hydrate.
WHOLE HOUSE MUNICIPAL WATER SYSTEMS
- Though municipal water is tested for EPA compliance, the quality of municipally supplied water can vary from community to community. By testing your water and installing a whole house filtration system, you can ensure that your water is pure and safe to drink. For homes with municipally supplied water, Anderson provides a multitude of products to remedy common problems, including but not limited to:
WHOLE HOUSE WELL WATER SYSTEMS
For decades, Anderson has been treating problem well water with state of the art water treatment products that are user friendly and lifetime warrantied. Anderson’s highly trained technicians test the water, isolate the problems, and suggest the proper equipment.
There are many different potential well water issues, including but not limited to:
- Bacteria & Viruses
- Iron staining
- Sulfur smell
- Iron & Sulfur Bacteria
- High total dissolved solids
- Salt intrusion
- Nitrite and nitrate issues
- Colloidal Clay
- Methane Gas
- Low Water Supply
BENEFITS OF WATER TREATMENT SYSTEMS
Put an end to dry skin and dull looking hair
- Rids the water of minerals that leave a chalky residue on your skin.
- Helps prevent soap and shampoo residue buildup in your hair.
Extend the life of your pipes
- Helps eliminate deposits that can damage pipes.
- Lengthens the life of major appliances.
Enhance your food and beverages
- Food and beverages prepared with treated water taste and look better.
- Beverages will not be cloudy and the taste of foods can be improved.
Save money on soaps and detergents
- Treated water creates a super sudsing action so you’ll need less soaps and shampoos.
- Less detergents are needed for dish washing and laundry.
Learn more about the benefits of installing a whole house water filtration system here.
COMMERCIAL WATER FILTRATION SYSTEMS
Anderson installs and services commercial water filtration equipment for restaurants, hotels, schools, senior living facilities and medical offices.
What is CleanStart®?
- CleanStart® is an innovative, eco-friendly laundry solution designed to save you money and provide the cleanest, freshest laundry you’ve ever experienced!
- Designed and engineered for the home, CleanStart® utilizes the same commercial cleaning technology found in larger systems we’ve provided to clients such as Hilton and Marriott for their laundry operations.
Here’s How It Works
- CleanStart® transforms cold water into a powerful cleaning agent by oxidizing normal tap water, injecting a controlled amount of ozone (O3) into the wash water. Ozone is nature’s safest, strongest oxidant and most effective disinfecting agent. After the ozone oxidizes and disinfects, it reverts to oxygen leaving behind nothing but cleaner, fresher laundry!
- ENERGY SAVINGS. Only cold water is required, eliminating the energy required to heat the wash water.
- DETERGENT SAVINGS. The disinfecting and cleaning power of the CleanStart® system greatly reduces and often eliminates the need for laundry detergent, softeners and bleach.(Pre-treating of stubborn stains is recommended.)
- ENVIRONMENTALLY RESPONSIBLE. By eliminating hot water and detergents, you're using less energy and no longer dumping thousands of gallons of soaps and toxic bleach into the environment.
- NO CHEMICAL IRRITATION. Eliminates common skin irritation caused by harsh cleaning detergents and disinfection products – great for infants and those with sensitive skin.
- LONGER LASTING CLOTHES. Fabric life is extended by not using chemicals that cause fabrics to break down.
- EXTRA CLEANING. The rinse cycle becomes a second, powerful cleaning cycle.
- LOW OPERATING COST. Consumes less electricity than a 40 watt light bulb.
- VERSATILE. CleanStart® is compatible with all makes and models of washing machines -top loaders, front loaders, and high efficiency models.
CleanStart® is backed by a LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY. Built to last and provide years of dependable service, it really is an amazing system.
WHAT IS REVERSE OSMOSIS?
Reverse osmosis is a type of water filtration technology that uses semi-permeable membranes. The water is pushed through these membranes, which separate the clean, purified water from the molecules and impurities.
Why Use a Reverse Osmosis System?
Reverse osmosis water filters produce exceptional purified water for personal and professional use. Here at Anderson Water & Power, we highly recommend these systems for our clients looking for water filtration in the Rochester, NY area. Some of the benefits of the reverse osmosis water filters are:
- These systems improve water taste and odor.
- They are easy to maintain.
- They are cost-effective.
- They remove pollutants & contaminants from your water.
Let us help you find the best water treatment system for your needs. Contact Anderson today to schedule your free water analysis! We happily provide our services to those in the Binghamton, Syracuse, Buffalo, and Rochester NY areas