HARD WATER COSTS
Looking into buying a water system? Here at Anderson Water & Power, we strongly recommend whole house water treatment systems for our clients in the Binghamton, Syracuse, Buffalo, and Rochester NY areas. There are tons of potential benefits for you and your family if you choose to install a water treatment system in your home. Our video below outlines hard water costs for the average family, and how much you could save with professionally treated water.
A QUICK RECAP
You could save:
- $2.59 per month on Shaving Blades.
- $6.00 per month on water heaters.
- $4.00 per month on plumbing.
- $4.20 per month on appliances.
- $4.00 per month on dishwashers.
- $3.00 per month on washing machines.
- $25.00 per month on linens and towels.
- $1.80 per month on coffee pots and tea kettles.
- $3.50 per month on beverages.
There are many other savings as well! In fact, according to a study by the , a family of four could save $135 per month by using a water treatment system.
Plus, these costs do not even include the amount you could save on soaps and detergents. Our treated water creates super sudsing action, so you do not need to use as much soap, shampoo, and laundry & dish detergents.
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM YOUR WATER TREATMENT SYSTEM
There are plenty of reasons to switch to a water treatment system, but what are the benefits? Our team took a deep look into the perks here, but for a quick recap, their top 5 reasons are:
- Treated water provides safer drinking water with a great taste.
- Treated water does less damage to your plumbing and appliances, extending their lifetime.
- As explained above, treated water provides many economic benefits and saves you money in the long run.
- Another added benefit of treated water is that it leads to healthier looking skin and hair.
- Finally, treated water offers peace of mind. This is due to the fact that you are providing your family with the best drinking water, and you’ll be prepared with safe drinking water in case of disaster.
Here at Anderson Water & Power, we offer both Whole House Municipal Water Systems and Whole House Well Water Systems to provide you with some of the best treated water systems. But why use them? Whole House Municipal Water Systems remedy over 15 common water problems, such as hardness, limestone, lead, fluoride, and chromium 6. Whole House Well Water Systems help remedy typical well water issues, such as hardness, bacteria & viruses, iron staining, sulfur smells, and more.
Interested in a water treatment system? at Anderson Water & Power! We offer services in the Binghamton, Syracuse, Buffalo, and Rochester NY areas. Plus, we pride ourselves in our customer service. If you have any questions about water treatment systems, our knowledgeable service technicians are here to help!